Bullnose Forums

"FORD" jacket - used, but clean

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed the part about it being from the 90's so it's loose fitting :nabble_smiley_happy:

Yeah, I'm not sure about the 90's being a loose fit. :nabble_anim_confused:

But it is a gift to myself. Janey was sitting right beside me, you both know where, as we listened to it rain and we drank our tea/coffee. And she said "Buy it." I asked if she was serious and she said "Yes." I didn't ask again. :nabble_smiley_happy:

But it is a gift to myself. Janey was sitting right beside me, you both know where, as we listened to it rain and we drank our tea/coffee. And she said "Buy it." I asked if she was serious and she said "Yes." I didn't ask again. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Ask her about this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-NEW-SUPER-BEE-superbee-T-SHIRT-mopar-hemi-truck-street-custom-nhra-racing/293577229192?hash=item445a910388:g:F-wAAOSwAQhdYrMI

:nabble_smiley_whistling:

And please tell Janey her delicious brownies and breakfast casserole will certainly be missed this year! :nabble_smiley_sad:

Definitely a neat find and a good purchase.

Ask her about this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-NEW-SUPER-BEE-superbee-T-SHIRT-mopar-hemi-truck-street-custom-nhra-racing/293577229192?hash=item445a910388:g:F-wAAOSwAQhdYrMI

:nabble_smiley_whistling:

And please tell Janey her delicious brownies and breakfast casserole will certainly be missed this year! :nabble_smiley_sad:

David - I think I actually have that shirt. So I'll pass. But thanks. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Scott - Yes, I thought it was a neat find and a good buy.

We are dreaming of going to Colorado in September or October, and that jacket would be good for that. And, although Janey doesn't know it, I'm dreaming of taking Big Blue on that trip. Probably no chance of getting it completely ready, but......

We are dreaming of going to Colorado in September or October, and that jacket would be good for that. And, although Janey doesn't know it, I'm dreaming of taking Big Blue on that trip. Probably no chance of getting it completely ready, but......

One must set goals high! My Dad once said to me, "Son, I'd rather aim at the moon and miss, than shoot at a stump and hit it."