Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas! Documentation Is Ready

Seemed valid with Gary just adding that page :nabble_smiley_beam:

Is that step yours Shaun?

Edit: nevermind, found the eBay thread on it. Neat piece.

I wanted it in the thread with the 84 that had the step, since that's where we were initially discussing it. That's when I realized it was my thread and I had already posted the picture there. :nabble_smiley_blush:

So I replaced it with the 86 version.

I wanted it in the thread with the 84 that had the step, since that's where we were initially discussing it. That's when I realized it was my thread and I had already posted the picture there. :nabble_smiley_blush:

So I replaced it with the 86 version.

Added a new advert: The 18-MPG Ford. It is a 1981 advert so it is in Documentation/Literature/1981 Literature.

• 1 month later...

Oh, the days where a manual was more fuel efficient than an automatic.

Was waiting on the PC'd parts to get done today and had a few minutes so thought I'd try out the new scanner. I cut the 38-page 300 six section out of the '85 FSM and had it scanned in within 2 minutes, if not less. The computer had a think about it, OCR'ing and straightening it, and then it was ready. Easy peasy!

It is now residing on the page at Documentation/Engines/300 Six on the Instructions tab.

That was so easy I'm wondering what y'all think the next section from the FSM should be?

Was waiting on the PC'd parts to get done today and had a few minutes so thought I'd try out the new scanner. I cut the 38-page 300 six section out of the '85 FSM and had it scanned in within 2 minutes, if not less. The computer had a think about it, OCR'ing and straightening it, and then it was ready. Easy peasy!

It is now residing on the page at Documentation/Engines/300 Six on the Instructions tab.

That was so easy I'm wondering what y'all think the next section from the FSM should be?

460 so I can start looking for pulleys and stuff!