Bullnose Forum

Merry Christmas! Documentation Is Ready

...I scanned in Section 37 of the 1985 FSM and added it to the page at Documentation/Electrical/Speed Control.
Can you link this TSB (either my copy or yours) to that page?

https://supermotors.net/getfile/491917/thumbnail/cruisetroubleshooting.jpg

It's very important for any Ford vacuum cruise control.

Steve - It isn't, but I'll make it so. Thanks!

Steve - It isn't, but I'll make it so. Thanks!

I've added two pages:

TSB 90-25-12 Speed Control: It is in Documentation/TSB's/Electrical/Climate Control/Starting/Charging.

• Tape And Decal Application: David found Ford's instructions on how to properly apply decals and tape stripes. It is in Documentation/Exterior/Tape And Decal Application.

And I added a link to the new TSB on the Speed Control page.

I've added two pages:

TSB 90-25-12 Speed Control: It is in Documentation/TSB's/Electrical/Climate Control/Starting/Charging.

• Tape And Decal Application: David found Ford's instructions on how to properly apply decals and tape stripes. It is in Documentation/Exterior/Tape And Decal Application.

And I added a link to the new TSB on the Speed Control page.

Today I added this page: Documentation/Underhood/Vacuum Systems/Vacuum Fittings.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I added this page: Documentation/Underhood/Vacuum Systems/Vacuum Fittings.

Just added the 64-page 460 section from the 1995 factory shop manual here: Documentation/Engines/385 Series, then the Instructions tab followed by the 1995 Factory Shop Manual tab. (The other tab is for the section from the 1985 FSM so we'll have both the EFI and carbureted versions.)

Just added the 64-page 460 section from the 1995 factory shop manual here: Documentation/Engines/385 Series, then the Instructions tab followed by the 1995 Factory Shop Manual tab. (The other tab is for the section from the 1985 FSM so we'll have both the EFI and carbureted versions.)

And, I should have told y'all that I added a bunch of part #'s to, naturally, the Part Numbers tab on: Documentation/Emissions/Thermactor Systems.

• 2 weeks later...

And, I should have told y'all that I added a bunch of part #'s to, naturally, the Part Numbers tab on: Documentation/Emissions/Thermactor Systems.

Was chatting with Chris McGaugh on Messenger this afternoon and he was wanting information on sun visors. So I created a new page: Documentation/Interior/Sun Visors.

But you'll quickly see that there's no info on that page regarding the visors themselves, just the brackets. That's because I realized that we needed a page that gives the part numbers for ALL of the interior soft trim. (Documentation/Interior/Interior Soft Trim.) That page has a new pdf that's been created by extracting the 112 page Soft Trim Section from the MPC and then stripping out the info on the A, B, E, & R-series trucks from it. That cut the page count down to 56, which should be much easier to wade through. :nabble_smiley_wink:

The soft trim document shows the various color options, part numbers, etc for the seat covers, sun visors, floor mats, carpet, arm rests, door panels, roof trim panels, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Was chatting with Chris McGaugh on Messenger this afternoon and he was wanting information on sun visors. So I created a new page: Documentation/Interior/Sun Visors.

But you'll quickly see that there's no info on that page regarding the visors themselves, just the brackets. That's because I realized that we needed a page that gives the part numbers for ALL of the interior soft trim. (Documentation/Interior/Interior Soft Trim.) That page has a new pdf that's been created by extracting the 112 page Soft Trim Section from the MPC and then stripping out the info on the A, B, E, & R-series trucks from it. That cut the page count down to 56, which should be much easier to wade through. :nabble_smiley_wink:

The soft trim document shows the various color options, part numbers, etc for the seat covers, sun visors, floor mats, carpet, arm rests, door panels, roof trim panels, etc.

Added a new section called Accessories (Documentation/Accessories), and two new pages in that section:

• Tie Down Hooks: Cory spotted some tie down hooks for the little Ranger, but that gave me enough info to find them in the MPC.

So I thought I ought to document them before the info got away.

• Tonneau Cover: I'd recently run across the tonneau cover in an early accessories catalog, so thought I'd document it since my teacher told me that you can't have a heading with only one thing under it. However, when I dug into it I found a mystery - the 1981 accessories catalog has the tonneau for the F-Series trucks listed, but the 1986 accessories catalog says it is only for the little Ranger. On the other hand, the MPC does not have that part number. But it does have an illustration for it. :nabble_anim_confused:

And, on Facebook some poor soul asked about a "dipstick holder" for his IDI. The folks on their showed their true worth and bashed him. (Don't you just love how much help some of the FB'ers are. :nabble_smiley_sad:) So I went to the Documentation/Engine/IDI Diesel page to help him. And while we have all of the part numbers for that engine, we didn't have the illustrations for the IDI's. So I added a tab and the 11 illustrations I could find in the MPC.

• 3 weeks later...

Added a new section called Accessories (Documentation/Accessories), and two new pages in that section:

• Tie Down Hooks: Cory spotted some tie down hooks for the little Ranger, but that gave me enough info to find them in the MPC.

So I thought I ought to document them before the info got away.

• Tonneau Cover: I'd recently run across the tonneau cover in an early accessories catalog, so thought I'd document it since my teacher told me that you can't have a heading with only one thing under it. However, when I dug into it I found a mystery - the 1981 accessories catalog has the tonneau for the F-Series trucks listed, but the 1986 accessories catalog says it is only for the little Ranger. On the other hand, the MPC does not have that part number. But it does have an illustration for it. :nabble_anim_confused:

And, on Facebook some poor soul asked about a "dipstick holder" for his IDI. The folks on their showed their true worth and bashed him. (Don't you just love how much help some of the FB'ers are. :nabble_smiley_sad:) So I went to the Documentation/Engine/IDI Diesel page to help him. And while we have all of the part numbers for that engine, we didn't have the illustrations for the IDI's. So I added a tab and the 11 illustrations I could find in the MPC.

Thanks to Scott/kramttocs we have several new pages: Documenation/Literature/Miscellaneous Literature/DeeZee:

Thanks to Scott/kramttocs we have several new pages: Documenation/Literature/Miscellaneous Literature/DeeZee:
Yesterday I was contacted via email regarding the lack of info on the website for the splash shields on the bed. So today I had a few moments to add that info to the Documentation/Exterior/Beds page.

But, in doing so I embellished things a bit. On the illustration for the single rear wheel trucks, which looks like a Styleside but there's no illustration for a Flareside and they take the same parts anyway, I put info on the fasteners used since we don't have those fasteners in the Fastener info. However, on the DRW illustration I got even fancier and not only added info on fasteners we don't have, but added links to the one fastener we do have. Which then meant I had to embed a pdf rather than a picture so the blue box would work.

And, when I created the pdf it made it very small for some reason, which meant that when you first looked at the page you needed to click the zoom feature at the bottom. So I figured out how to make pdf's larger so there's no need for zooming when you pull up the page. (I printed the page and made it larger in the print dialog.) :nabble_anim_jump:

In fact, let's see what it looks like here: