Bullnose Forums

Diesel Bullnose and a 460

Trucks are CHEAP out there! Either of those would go for more here, and far more in other parts of the country.

I wonder if the winch works on the diesel.

I wonder about the winch too. Man, at that price I'm tempted to look into it.

Trucks aren't always that cheap around here, particularly 4WD's, guess nobody thinks the old N/A diesels are wanted commodities anymore.

I told a friend who sells cars that a 1997 F250 with the Turbo Diesel with 230,000 miles on it was on craigslist for $12,500, I thought they were nuts, he said they'll probably get it. Go figure.

I wonder about the winch too. Man, at that price I'm tempted to look into it.

Trucks aren't always that cheap around here, particularly 4WD's, guess nobody thinks the old N/A diesels are wanted commodities anymore.

I told a friend who sells cars that a 1997 F250 with the Turbo Diesel with 230,000 miles on it was on craigslist for $12,500, I thought they were nuts, he said they'll probably get it. Go figure.

Cheap trucks don't last long! Both posts have already been deleted. Powerstrokes bring crazy money, a friend of mine has a 94.5 that he could easily sell for $12K!

Cheap trucks don't last long! Both posts have already been deleted. Powerstrokes bring crazy money, a friend of mine has a 94.5 that he could easily sell for $12K!

We need an "accountant" that would keep track of the prices that Bullnose trucks are selling for in various parts of the country. It would help us figure out what part of the country to buy from and when a really good deal comes along. Also, it would let us know if our beloved trucks are appreciating in value.