Bullnose Forums

Cluster Issues!

funny you say that :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig: we went to a differnt pup this evening to celebrate my mum's birthday! Had a lovely social distanced meal.

That pub you speak of incidentally opened at 6am this morning for fresh pints! as did every pub in England, i can't say i went for that early morning pint however :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Yes, I've been watching the news from Ol' Blighty, mainly to see what the decision would be about us Yanks coming in, but I did see about the pubs. However, I understand there are lots of changes, including not being able to pay with cash and having to order from an app. Or, at least that's what the news says.

Yes, I've been watching the news from Ol' Blighty, mainly to see what the decision would be about us Yanks coming in, but I did see about the pubs. However, I understand there are lots of changes, including not being able to pay with cash and having to order from an app. Or, at least that's what the news says.

unfortunately i think the US still needs to isolate for 14 days when they arrive... big chain pubs require you to use the apps but the ones round here are more than happy to take your money in whatever form it comes in haha, i wouldn't hold onto your trip to the UK unless you've changed it to next year! from what i hear there is another lockdown imminent......

unfortunately i think the US still needs to isolate for 14 days when they arrive... big chain pubs require you to use the apps but the ones round here are more than happy to take your money in whatever form it comes in haha, i wouldn't hold onto your trip to the UK unless you've changed it to next year! from what i hear there is another lockdown imminent......

Yes, we need to quarantine for a fortnight. So since the rest of our money is due late this month it isn't going to happen.

As for another lockdown coming, it is happening all over the place here. We opened early and can't be bothered to wear masks, so it is spreading like wild fire. :nabble_smiley_cry: