Bullnose Forums

'84 Ford Smog Pump

Thank you Gary! I was flipping through my '84 Shop Manuals and couldn't even find the specific thermactor diagrams! I don't think I have the manual that covers those explicitly - I have the general Emission Diagnosis manual only.

Now to find out if I can source a bolt locally! I think the pump I received may have the other fasteners already on it.

Happy to help. This is what this forum is all about - collaboration and cooperation.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to help. This is what this forum is all about - collaboration and cooperation.

Speaking of collaboration and cooperation - I've got the following manuals on hand:

1984 Truck Shop Manual

-Manual A: Body, Chassis, Electrical

-Manual B: Engine

-Manual C: Pre-Delivery

-Manual HT: Emission Diagnosis, Engine/Electronics (All Truck Models)

Ford 1984 Light Truck DIY Service Guide

Speaking of collaboration and cooperation - I've got the following manuals on hand:

1984 Truck Shop Manual

That brings up an idea. What do you think about us having a virtual library? By that I mean I could create a page, maybe in the resources folder, that shows what publications we collectively have. That way if one of us has a question we'd know who might be able to answer it.

I can start with what I have and then others can chime in with what they have. And, it won't hurt if several of us have the same publication to show that. Perhaps someone is on vacation or just can't get to it at the moment and another other person can.

Thoughts ya'll?

That brings up an idea. What do you think about us having a virtual library? By that I mean I could create a page, maybe in the resources folder, that shows what publications we collectively have. That way if one of us has a question we'd know who might be able to answer it.I can start with what I have and then others can chime in with what they have. And, it won't hurt if several of us have the same publication to show that. Perhaps someone is on vacation or just can't get to it at the moment and another other person can.Thoughts ya'll?
I like it Gary! Feel free to compile my list into it.

"What GIS hath wrought, let no man, except management, tear asunder" - A. Wise Analyst

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 9:17 AM, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

1984 Truck Shop Manual

I have the 1984 stuff on CD, which of course is all in PDF. I saved it on an older laptop since my new one doesn't even had a CD drive.

To be honest I haven't used it much.

84FSM.jpeg.b5b8512d707204c9d8a994f420b1b2b4.jpeg

I have the 1984 stuff on CD, which of course is all in PDF. I saved it on an older laptop since my new one doesn't even had a CD drive.

To be honest I haven't used it much.

Ok guys, I got started. Please take a look and see if I did it correctly: Documentation

I know I have far more than that, but this is all I know of off the top of my head. Except the parts catalogs, which are too many to list. Hmmmm......

Ok guys, I got started. Please take a look and see if I did it correctly: Documentation

I know I have far more than that, but this is all I know of off the top of my head. Except the parts catalogs, which are too many to list. Hmmmm......

I have, once I locate it all, the full set of 1986 manuals along with the owner's manual for Darth as built. I also have a number of the emission diagnostic manuals.

I have, once I locate it all, the full set of 1986 manuals along with the owner's manual for Darth as built. I also have a number of the emission diagnostic manuals.

Bill - by "full set" do you mean the Pre-deliver, Engine, and Chassis etc manuals? And you have the EVTM. But are there more?

Bill - by "full set" do you mean the Pre-deliver, Engine, and Chassis etc manuals? And you have the EVTM. But are there more?

Pre-delivery is one then there is Chassis, Electrical and engine, In addition to the EVTM there is a huge foldout set of complete wiring diagrams complete with connector PNs.

Pre-delivery is one then there is Chassis, Electrical and engine, In addition to the EVTM there is a huge foldout set of complete wiring diagrams complete with connector PNs.

Bill, Din, everyone - Please check to see if I did the documentation list correctly.