Bullnose Forums

Stu

Stu! Welcome to the Bullnose forum! :nabble_anim_handshake: You've set a new high-water mark for introductions. Wow! And, the gallery is awesome. I'm basically an engineer and can't draw stick figures, so I'm in awe of people like you.

Glad you are part of this new community. Please feel free to suggest changes as the forum itself is only about 10 days old, and the web site is less than two years old.

Stu! Welcome to the Bullnose forum! :nabble_anim_handshake: You've set a new high-water mark for introductions. Wow! And, the gallery is awesome. I'm basically an engineer and can't draw stick figures, so I'm in awe of people like you.

Glad you are part of this new community. Please feel free to suggest changes as the forum itself is only about 10 days old, and the web site is less than two years old.

Stu, you have indeed set a new high water mark for introductions! Thanks for joining and sharing 🙂

- deleted -

We are a close family, and yet we welcome new friends. As for being a noob, I was 7 years ago and still have a lot to learn. But there are guys on here that can help us both. :nabble_smiley_good:

Stu and I have been Facebook friends for a little over a year and have chatted a bunch by email and messenger. He is definitely a cool cat. I hope we can meet in person one day.

Stu you don't give yourself enough credit with being a noob. I've learned a lot from your Facebook posts on freshening up your 351W and you do excellent work! This group has a way different feel than the Facebook crowd, I hope you enjoy it 🙂

Stu and I have been Facebook friends for a little over a year and have chatted a bunch by email and messenger. He is definitely a cool cat. I hope we can meet in person one day.

Stu you don't give yourself enough credit with being a noob. I've learned a lot from your Facebook posts on freshening up your 351W and you do excellent work! This group has a way different feel than the Facebook crowd, I hope you enjoy it 🙂

I've quit following several Facebook groups. I don't find FB to be a good way of interacting for problem resolution, and one I was invited to was just just rude.

But I still use FB, just not for technical things.

- deleted -

Thanks! Most of the stuff on the side is 1980-86 specific, although I have been known to include a few '87+ things 'cause folks like Jim have the later trucks. But I don't think I have much info that would be useful on a '94 as my catalog stops at '89.

I've quit following several Facebook groups. I don't find FB to be a good way of interacting for problem resolution, and one I was invited to was just just rude.

But I still use FB, just not for technical things.

I'm still learning how this forum works, looks like I've missed a LOT of posts because of the view I had set up.

So, welcome aboard, my apologies for being late. ;)