Bullnose Forums

Bumper guards [E0TZ-17996-A] - NOS

• 1 year later...

sorry to drag up an old thread but does anyone know what these went for? or at least the price they were listed for?

Not sure on those and was getting too many results when searching 'sold' items on eBay but I paid $45 and $60 for my NOS ones a couple years ago. So if you are asking for reference on the set listed and sold earlier today, imo I would say $200 shipped is a fair price given how nice those looked and the current price of everything.

Not sure on those and was getting too many results when searching 'sold' items on eBay but I paid $45 and $60 for my NOS ones a couple years ago. So if you are asking for reference on the set listed and sold earlier today, imo I would say $200 shipped is a fair price given how nice those looked and the current price of everything.

Wow you got yours for a steal!

I will say i actually purchased the set that sold today on ebay, just trying to see if I got a good deal or not. Either way I'm over the moon as they just looked amazing, can't wait to get them on my bronco when its all painted!

Current price for 'repro' but not repro from denis carpenter is 85 each plus shipping so I dont think I did to badly overall

Wow you got yours for a steal!

I will say i actually purchased the set that sold today on ebay, just trying to see if I got a good deal or not. Either way I'm over the moon as they just looked amazing, can't wait to get them on my bronco when its all painted!

Current price for 'repro' but not repro from denis carpenter is 85 each plus shipping so I dont think I did to badly overall

Prices have changed a LOT since then and I won't say I wasn't tempted when I saw how nice the [your] set in the listing was :nabble_smiley_beam:

I would be very happy with your purchase and I wasn't surprised at all to see them sell quickly. Congrats!

Prices have changed a LOT since then and I won't say I wasn't tempted when I saw how nice the [your] set in the listing was :nabble_smiley_beam:

I would be very happy with your purchase and I wasn't surprised at all to see them sell quickly. Congrats!

Thank you! Last piece of the puzzle im after is a new set of rear lights, I have a set of repro ones on there now and they're just not great. Sadly I fear I'll never get my hands on a new set. I'll have to wait until someone parts a truck out with a nice set

Thank you! Last piece of the puzzle im after is a new set of rear lights, I have a set of repro ones on there now and they're just not great. Sadly I fear I'll never get my hands on a new set. I'll have to wait until someone parts a truck out with a nice set

Check out rearcounter.com. Worth a phone call at least.

E4TZ-13404-B (RH) & E4TZ-13405-A (LH)

Thanks for the part numbers and the link, ill give them a try tomorrow!

Just for the curious, I sprang for an eBay special on the "Accessories for ford trucks and vans" catalog. Here's the listing for the bumper guards:

bumper-guard.jpeg.bc790c258d4a93281738541fdcc098c3.jpeg

$52 doesn't go as far these days!

Just for the curious, I sprang for an eBay special on the "Accessories for ford trucks and vans" catalog. Here's the listing for the bumper guards:

$52 doesn't go as far these days!

I have that book and from memory the child seat they offered is an absolute laugh!