Bullnose Forums

1986 Ford F-250 F250 XLT Lariat on Ebay - AllIdahoClassics

Yes, it is very nice. Looks like it has a lift on the front as I don't think it would have sat that high, although the rear may not be lifted.

The engine bay looks mint. Even includes the AIR pump, and there's probably a 2nd one below that one. But what is the red thing in the corner of that pic? Is it a dual battery setup with a very red battery?

Yes, it is very nice. Looks like it has a lift on the front as I don't think it would have sat that high, although the rear may not be lifted.

The engine bay looks mint. Even includes the AIR pump, and there's probably a 2nd one below that one. But what is the red thing in the corner of that pic? Is it a dual battery setup with a very red battery?

Wow, That is a survivor. Nice when you get to see the gems that are still around. I think the red thing is a hazard warning triangle set. That side of the engine bay is fairly open on a gas engine. Wish I had the doe-rae-me to be able to bid. Nice find.

Wow, That is a survivor. Nice when you get to see the gems that are still around. I think the red thing is a hazard warning triangle set. That side of the engine bay is fairly open on a gas engine. Wish I had the doe-rae-me to be able to bid. Nice find.

In my opinion, that's the perfect height for one of these trucks. Not too tall, but not stock height either.

In my opinion, that's the perfect height for one of these trucks. Not too tall, but not stock height either.

I think I agree. :nabble_smiley_wink:

SOLD! $12,800

Someone got what looks to be a really good truck for a very reasonable price.