Bullnose Forums

Any interest in a 1985-86 tailgate trim panel?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-4

If I can get that tool box set from both of you ill buy it from you right now, just send me a price. I really want to add the toolbox to my truck and have been looking everywhere. We have 90's models in our JY's no 80's.

If I can get that tool box set from both of you ill buy it from you right now, just send me a price. I really want to add the toolbox to my truck and have been looking everywhere. We have 90's models in our JY's no 80's.

Then take that money and put it towards that tailgate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Then take that money and put it towards that tailgate :)

OK guys, sorry I've taken so long to get back to you. The last couple weeks have been crazy with moving.

Anyway, I scored the part and cleaned it up. After washing it, I found a couple tiny dings in the middle, and a few little scratches here and there. There is a little bit of damage at both far ends where they mount to the tailgate. But that is not visible when installed. I think this piece is in very nice shape. For rodeoclown, the offer of $100 plus shipping still stands. I am planning on going to the UPS Store tomorrow (Wednesday) to get a box, then I will figure out shipping costs.

20200606_163521.jpg.be59e0cf0c0b1b986e11eb5777ccb2cd.jpg

OK guys, sorry I've taken so long to get back to you. The last couple weeks have been crazy with moving.

Anyway, I scored the part and cleaned it up. After washing it, I found a couple tiny dings in the middle, and a few little scratches here and there. There is a little bit of damage at both far ends where they mount to the tailgate. But that is not visible when installed. I think this piece is in very nice shape. For rodeoclown, the offer of $100 plus shipping still stands. I am planning on going to the UPS Store tomorrow (Wednesday) to get a box, then I will figure out shipping costs.

The first pic was before I washed it. The rest of the pictures are how it turned out.

20200609_174037.jpg.ee0db1fba9a68a0675dbb21ebdfb4413.jpg

20200609_174003.jpg.89a81a613ccbd3febe4ef22ba288a937.jpg

20200609_174100.jpg.2abd58852e761f668bbdb3794ae4fc21.jpg

20200609_174106.jpg.2869ea763125d0ca43c641d7051f64bc.jpg

let me know if you find any lower side molding in your adventures.

The first pic was before I washed it. The rest of the pictures are how it turned out.

OK, No worries about the delay. I understand how life just starts taking over. I am strongly interested, How much will shipping to 17402 be? I'm just curious how is the best way to ship those to ensure it doesn't become a bent piece of scrap aluminum in transit? I'm not saying you don't know what you're doing, I'm just curious not having shipped or received one before.

OK, No worries about the delay. I understand how life just starts taking over. I am strongly interested, How much will shipping to 17402 be? I'm just curious how is the best way to ship those to ensure it doesn't become a bent piece of scrap aluminum in transit? I'm not saying you don't know what you're doing, I'm just curious not having shipped or received one before.

I am still trying to figure out the box for it, hopefully body shops around my area have boxes the right size. I will wrap it with cushioning and probably with put a piece of wood on the top and bottom to prevent bending. I will keep you posted, want to get a fairly accurate shipping price for you.