Bullnose Forums

1985 F150

snakebite8

It's cool to see someone using panel bond for a change.

You don't have to flange, joggle or knock the seam down to get it to look straight?

That's a lot of work for a bed, but it's looking great Joe! :nabble_smiley_good:

Appreciate the update!

Joe, truck looks great man! Love the Grabber Green too!!!

I'm curious about how your replacement panels are attached??? I did the wheel arches on my truck via spot welding, a long tedious process. Looking at pictures, I assumed you flanged it, but Jim says in the quote above, no flange. Can you explain? Thanks!

It's cool to see someone using panel bond for a change.

You don't have to flange, joggle or knock the seam down to get it to look straight?

That's a lot of work for a bed, but it's looking great Joe! :nabble_smiley_good:

Appreciate the update!

Joe, truck looks great man! Love the Grabber Green too!!!

I'm curious about how your replacement panels are attached??? I did the wheel arches on my truck via spot welding, a long tedious process. Looking at pictures, I assumed you flanged it, but Jim says in the quote above, no flange. Can you explain? Thanks!

Best way for me to explain it I getting my buddy to write it down that way I don’t screw it up by saying the wrong thing lol. Waiting for him to write it all down so it’s helps u out

Best way for me to explain it I getting my buddy to write it down that way I don’t screw it up by saying the wrong thing lol. Waiting for him to write it all down so it’s helps u out

flanged and bonded with 3m 8115 panel bonding adhesive topped with crush strand fiberglass filler topped with body filler