Bullnose Forums

NOS fog light set EXPEN$$$IVE!!!

Yipes! WOW! Pretty, but way too spendy for me.

What are the "metal cat heads"?

They certainly are pretty, but there are better deals to be had, for sure!

There are little black painted metal cat head emblems on the face of the lens. These can fall off over time. One of the sets I bought was missing them, so I found a reproduction set from a guy who makes them for mustang restorers. He and I messaged back and forth a few times, he was a neat guy. He does admit that the eyes on the repros are ever so slightly different, but it’s a difference you would have to know to look for even with two cut outs sitting side by side. The pieces I bought are very nice quality (stainless steel) and came with a bonus set of vinyl cat heads which some people prefer. Often on eBay you find people who have bought from him and re sell just the vinyl, so read the description! The main reason I mentioned it is (for the price) these should be perfect with the original cat heads. It may be a silly detail, but I really like the cat heads... along with the bullnose aluminum light surrounds.

1DEE40AD-D29B-4961-B5C2-AA50AB045B2E.thumb.jpeg.e820302819e3d8b341f04c3172ade276.jpeg

B891F51A-5B62-44E3-91D9-83B04E1BC2D0.jpeg.718f282080b978fbb1230b3e64d7079a.jpeg

Yep, just what I was looking for...……..but not for that price. I guess he dosent know that we already own the pickup, we just wanted the fog lights.

Shwow. Some one is rather proud of their wares. That may be their I really don't want to sell, but if you really really want them price.