Bullnose Forums

84 460 4 speed Lowered street truck

Chris Guthro

Will do. I'll find it tomorrow and see if I can get it out. But it may be Tuesday. You have bolts? I don't have the ones that were in it, but could send some. However, it'll be less expensive to ship w/o.

They should likely be just standard bolts. We got bolts at work if I had the dimensions needed

They should likely be just standard bolts. We got bolts at work if I had the dimensions needed

For what it's worth, the big brace is only available used, or occasionally somebody will have a NOS one up on Ebay or the Facebook groups. Nobody is currently making them new as of 5/17/2020. Terrapin MFG was making new ones, but they closed their doors. I suspect Bronco Graveyard was getting their product from Terrapin, but since he shut down, they're out of stock (they don't update the site) and can only get more if somebody else starts making them.

I have the lower bearing retainer from DRB in my truck as well and I can't wait to test it out.

For what it's worth, the big brace is only available used, or occasionally somebody will have a NOS one up on Ebay or the Facebook groups. Nobody is currently making them new as of 5/17/2020. Terrapin MFG was making new ones, but they closed their doors. I suspect Bronco Graveyard was getting their product from Terrapin, but since he shut down, they're out of stock (they don't update the site) and can only get more if somebody else starts making them.

I have the lower bearing retainer from DRB in my truck as well and I can't wait to test it out.

I saw Jason comment on FB just a few days and I thought he said he wasn’t making them for JBG. He said JBG basically pushed him out of the market and he was only selling 30-40 braces per year. He must have been selling a lot of them before JBG got into it.

I saw Jason comment on FB just a few days and I thought he said he wasn’t making them for JBG. He said JBG basically pushed him out of the market and he was only selling 30-40 braces per year. He must have been selling a lot of them before JBG got into it.

This is something we need our new LMC friend, Keith, to look into. I'll ping him.