Bullnose Forums

New Member From Canada

Hi everyone, thanks for letting me join. I'm a long time Ford fan having owned several Mustangs, a 67 coupe, 84 SVO and 85 GT. I've owned a couple of Ford trucks as well, a 92 F250 4x4 and a 01 F150. Currently I don't own one but my sister & brother in law have an 86 E350 Motorhome.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

By viture of posting the intro, and presumably reading the guidelines, you've now been promoted to Member and can post anywhere in the forum.

And it isn't a requirement to own a Bullnose to be on here. We have several who don't. We even have a moderator who doesn't. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Where in Canada? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a town.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

By viture of posting the intro, and presumably reading the guidelines, you've now been promoted to Member and can post anywhere in the forum.

And it isn't a requirement to own a Bullnose to be on here. We have several who don't. We even have a moderator who doesn't. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Where in Canada? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a town.

Hi Gary,

I'm in Chilliwack BC

Kyle

Hi Gary,

I'm in Chilliwack BC

Kyle

Kyle - You are now on the map.

And, as you are about the third person that's successfully navigated the new joining process we just implemented, I'd be interested in knowing how it worked for you. It needs to be easy but yet keep spammers out.

Also, a signature might help us, assuming some of your questions will be about the E350. (Yes, I know that's in your handle, and I know you made it the title of your new thread, but it might still help.) Instructions on creating a signature are in Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. And, if you'd out "Kyle" in the sign it would be lots nicer than typing "NotmyE350" each time. :nabble_smiley_wink: