Bullnose Test Forum

Thanks for the add

E6FEAA4A-65A3-4DD9-B967-D2AC36FCF991.jpeg.e9d4a5f041c7a5c3b18190a89621e9d1.jpegThanks! This is my bullnose. It was bought new by my father in 1984, and has been in my family ever since. It went through some tough years, and didn’t run for 9 years before I started restoration.

It now has its 3rd engine, a 1986 302 with 2 barrel carb. I’m not sure what transmission is in it, since my brothers have done a lot of work on it.

It is now running well, but needs all of the little things. Window and door seals, tailgate parts, and lots of other details. I look forward to hearing from all of you where to find parts.

Mark - Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

You got in before I got you the email telling you to go to the New Members Start Here, read the guidelines, and then post an intro thread there. So would you please go do that?

You said "This is my Bullnose", but I don't see a pic. Sometimes this forum isn't the easiest place to post pics, but there are directions for that on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. EDIT: The pic is now there.

For generic parts, one my go-to places is Rock Auto. Their website has a good catalog. But once I get a part number I shop around as I frequently find the parts cheaper elsewhere.

However, for things like window and door seals, tailgate parts, and other Bullnose parts I go to Jeff's Bronco Graveyard, Dennis Carpenter, and LMC. But you have to do some investigation as some of the parts are better than others.

For instance, aftermarket tailgates are notoriously thin. And many of the vendors have thin door panels. But Dennis Carpenter is said to be making new ones from Ford dies and they are much better - but more expensive.