Bullnose Forums

Welp, she's a goner.

Sorry to see that, Angelo. However, have you read about what I found on Big Blue? The front was out on one side every bit as much as yours, and with a come-along, ratchet straps, etc I got it back in. But all of that bend was after the engine crossmember.

...Or find somebody with a frame straightener? Worst case, cut and splice the frame... at least for the Rangers there is a spec for what and where the frame rails can be cut and welded as a collision repair; I think they even sold repair rails made specifically for this reason. At one point one my Rangers was in a wreck and thought the frame was tweaked, which is when I came across this info (the frame ultimately was unscathed).

...Or find somebody with a frame straightener? Worst case, cut and splice the frame... at least for the Rangers there is a spec for what and where the frame rails can be cut and welded as a collision repair; I think they even sold repair rails made specifically for this reason. At one point one my Rangers was in a wreck and thought the frame was tweaked, which is when I came across this info (the frame ultimately was unscathed).

It just sucks all the way around. I mean there's not much more else to say. I guess maybe it wouldn't be so hard to let it go if it was a mangled mess. But it still runs and moves fine.

It just sucks all the way around. I mean there's not much more else to say. I guess maybe it wouldn't be so hard to let it go if it was a mangled mess. But it still runs and moves fine.

Get the frame from PA and move everything over.

Get the frame from PA and move everything over.

Unfortunately it's not really in the cards financially with this state shutdown and being out of work. I'm putting all my money into my 79 right now, and I need a reliable daily driver. I'm looking for another truck, but for now I'm picking up an 02 Escape I went thru for a guy at work just to bomb around in for the time being.

I do appreciate the offer though!!!!