Bullnose Forums

Plastic Steering Wheel Plactics needed, 1984 F250 w/cruise

Starliner

Scored some parts!

I found the steering wheel plastics for 20 bucks locally.

The guy is selling me a guage cluster and dash pad for 50. Only the speaker area is messed up on it and mine is a mess.

Now on the guage, I bought it just for the Tach. But it is out of a diesel so the tach is likely much different. I will attach a picture. My question is, is the range the same on the gas models? Obviously the red line zone would be wrong but that's not a problem.

Unfortunately, the diesel tach responds to a different set of signals and is not compatible with a gasoline engine. I've tried. :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Unfortunately, the diesel tach responds to a different set of signals and is not compatible with a gasoline engine. I've tried. :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

I was afraid of that. Thanks. I guess I will just buy it, sell it, and use the profits to get the correct tach then.

I was afraid of that. Thanks. I guess I will just buy it, sell it, and use the profits to get the correct tach then.

Horn.jpg.2f008d49575f42ce4420702456498c4e.jpg

I picked these up yesterday at the treasure trove with you in mind.

The two of them came out of the same '82 Bronco XLT. I also got the under hood toolbox and work light.

This bronco even had the CB and power mirrors. The CB and mirror's controls all seemed to be a bit crispy.

This was an incredibly high optioned Bronco, shame it was only a 302.

What you cannot see in the pictures, the shifter indicator line is cracked, you should still have the one on your existing cluster. Second some mud bees had started keeping house in this unit over the years. Most of the mud is out, but there is still some left. I'm sure you's want to take it apart to clean it up real nice and paint the needles fresh anyway. Third the soft rubber of the horn pad will probably need some attention or may be past its prime. As I remember you are looking for the rigid plastic parts anyway.

If you are interested in the pad and I/C cluster, is $50 and shipping a workable number.

Let me know.

The two of them came out of the same '82 Bronco XLT. I also got the under hood toolbox and work light.

This bronco even had the CB and power mirrors. The CB and mirror's controls all seemed to be a bit crispy.

What you cannot see in the pictures, the shifter indicator line is cracked, you should still have the one on your existing cluster. Second some mud bees had started keeping house in this unit over the years. Most of the mud is out, but there is still some left. I'm sure you's want to take it apart to clean it up real nice and paint the needles fresh anyway. Third the soft rubber of the horn pad will probably need some attention or may be past its prime. As I remember you are looking for the rigid plastic parts anyway.

If you are interested in the pad and I/C cluster, is $50 and shipping a workable number.

Let me know.

Done!

That's fantastic, a tach will be incredible and that is a nice set of plastics.

Just let me k ow how to pay and I will take care of it.

We can do via email from here.

Very much appreciate the deal and the effort.

THANK YOU

Let me know.

Well done! :nabble_anim_claps: