Bullnose Forums

This guy has a lot going on!

I respect his range of vehicles. Thats the kind of guy that could have his own tv show

Sounds like the truck needs a fuel pump and a carb too.

Not sure how this will go.

I have an Edelbrock 1406 sat on the side i can rebuild. Would that work on a 460? At least to get the truck home?

Sounds like the truck needs a fuel pump and a carb too.

Not sure how this will go.

I have an Edelbrock 1406 sat on the side i can rebuild. Would that work on a 460? At least to get the truck home?

With it only being 20 miles, I'd consider just towing it or trailering it.

With it only being 20 miles, I'd consider just towing it or trailering it.

The 1406 is fine for a 460. I ran Big Blue on one for a while. But getting the throttle connected will require a ball on it if it doesn't have one. And you'll have to get the fuel line connected.

I'm with Scott - tow or a trailer would be my preference. Are you a AAA member? They'll tow it.

The 1406 is fine for a 460. I ran Big Blue on one for a while. But getting the throttle connected will require a ball on it if it doesn't have one. And you'll have to get the fuel line connected.

I'm with Scott - tow or a trailer would be my preference. Are you a AAA member? They'll tow it.

Might check with AAA. If you’re buying it and getting it home, I don’t think they’ll do that, at least not part of the “free” tows.

I tried once but don’t remember the details.