Bullnose Forums

This guy has a lot going on!

PLEASE go check! I think there may be two Honda Trail 90's in the pic below. The two with their front tires almost touching.

Janey wants one, and it would be COOL to have two of them. You buy them for a song and we'll come get them. :nabble_anim_jump:

00F0F_aZ23WPEoNmG_600x450.jpg.6fababc8fc13dac7300b6f21f4f329d5.jpg

PLEASE go check! I think there may be two Honda Trail 90's in the pic below. The two with their front tires almost touching.

Janey wants one, and it would be COOL to have two of them. You buy them for a song and we'll come get them. :nabble_anim_jump:

Man, I want to head up! I’d like to get a Ranchero some day.

That’d be cool to get two scooters!

His and hers, and they'll fit in the back of Big Blue. :nabble_smiley_good:

Ha! Awesome! I will be sure to check them out and get the details. More than happy to bring them home for you!

The truck needs a lot of work apparently, has been picked over. Still, $500 and a title, only needs a battery to drive... i am in!

Ha! Awesome! I will be sure to check them out and get the details. More than happy to bring them home for you!

The truck needs a lot of work apparently, has been picked over. Still, $500 and a title, only needs a battery to drive... i am in!

He wants $500 for the truck as “engine and transmission”. Going to try and head there mid morning. My friend is gonna drive me and i need to find a battery to take...

He has other bullnose vehicles so gonna do some picking... this is going to be awesome!

I’ll take pics to share.

The wife is rolling her eyes a lot right now!

The wife is rolling her eyes a lot right now!

That makes two of them! :nabble_smiley_wink:

Just ask David/1986F150Six on Monday. Janey has wanted another one of those for quite some time. And at one point I had one as well. So..... :nabble_smiley_super:

No problem!

What battery does a 460 engine in a F350 need????