Bullnose Forums

Greetings from Regensburg, Germany

Welcome! I love your truck. Great condition, and color combo!

We had a german exchange student in 2003 from Magdeburg. Anita Bublock, I could be spelling her las name wrong.

I have a few ancestors from there. Lehmenkuler, I think was their last name.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the credits.

The better fuel quality in Germany could be a reason for the good performance. Right now, its even affordable to drive longer distances in Germany. ;)

It is a 302. The exhaust was done before i bought it. The lady who sold it didnt know much about the history of the truck. I didnt care because it was a great deal. I found some hay inside the hood so i believe it was a barn find and they had someone repair it to sell it then.

You are more than welcome to come visit. I will definitely let you know whenever i will be back in the US.

Philipp

• 2 months later...

Oh, and my zip code is 93096 Köfering. Would be great if you could put it on the map.

Hallo Phillip, wenn du mal in der Ecke Düsseldorf bist lass es mich wissen. Dann können wir bei richtigem Bier über unsere bullnoses schnacken.

Sorry guys for using our mother tongue Language. I was tempted and couldn‘t resist. :nabble_anim_jump:

Hallo Phillip, wenn du mal in der Ecke Düsseldorf bist lass es mich wissen. Dann können wir bei richtigem Bier über unsere bullnoses schnacken.

Sorry guys for using our mother tongue Language. I was tempted and couldn‘t resist. :nabble_anim_jump:

So, what is the "right" beer? Or, do you just mean a German beer? :nabble_anim_confused:

So, what is the "right" beer? Or, do you just mean a German beer? :nabble_anim_confused:
Impressive Gary, your German is very good. Well, talking about the right beer (or a real beer) may end up in philosophical conversations touching national or regional pride. Being brought up with the variety of German and Belgium (and Czech) beer I believe there are many good beers suitable for different need states. But a real beer for me is a cold Draught Pils (0.2 or 0.3 ltr serving) fresh from the tab 

I've spent time in your country, Jochen. And enjoyed every minute of it. In fact, I hope to get back.

But I know nothing about beer. Was winding you up, knowing that there are so many different kinds that everyone probably has a different opinion. :nabble_smiley_evil:

But a real beer for me is a cold Draught Pils (0.2 or 0.3 ltr serving) fresh from the tab

Is that a sample serving?:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Real beer is served in at least a pint glass! US and imperial both acceptable...:nabble_smiley_wink:

It is not always about size Rob though I agree that a pint of Guiness at the right moment can also be delicious. However, personally I prefer small beers, freshly draught and lots of them 🙋‍♂️ Agreed though that the first two or three could also come in half liters