Bullnose Forums

Interior Rear View Mirror

Did Ford only offer one interior rear view mirror?

D0AZ-17700-A/E5AZ-17700-A

The one that came in Camano has glass that is 11" wide. The center behind the glass has separated so need a new one but want to go back with the same width.

I don't see any markings on this one so figure it's aftermarket but wanted to check before I order a CRL one.

Technically there were two, with the main difference being the width - 10" vs 12". But the replacement for the 10" unit was from the Aerostar.

Thanks Gary! I looked in the doc but didn't see that table. Apologies if I missed it.

Guess I need to look for E5AZ-17700-A.

Did a lot of them get painted to match?

I assume 'covered' just means that they are the typical hard black plastic shell?

Edit:

Just realized that's the same thing as I posted initially but all of the listings for that describe it as 10 inch.

Edit 2:

Messaged a seller to see if they can measure it for me since all the ones I found on ebay for that number show 10" but Tasca shows it as 12" :nabble_smiley_beam:

Thanks Gary! I looked in the doc but didn't see that table. Apologies if I missed it.

I assume 'covered' just means that they are the typical hard black plastic shell?

Edit:

Just realized that's the same thing as I posted initially but all of the listings for that describe it as 10 inch.

Edit 2:

Messaged a seller to see if they can measure it for me since all the ones I found on ebay for that number show 10" but Tasca shows it as 12" :nabble_smiley_beam:

We don't have the table in the documentation. Should we?

As for being painted, since I think the ones on the trucks were all black, or at least all I've seen, I doubt many were painted.

We don't have the table in the documentation. Should we?

As for being painted, since I think the ones on the trucks were all black, or at least all I've seen, I doubt many were painted.

I vote yes on adding it.

Maybe directly under Interior?

Like how the exterior mirrors are directly under Exterior?

You could...wait for it...mirror that structure :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I vote yes on adding it.

Maybe directly under Interior?

Like how the exterior mirrors are directly under Exterior?

Keep your day job. :nabble_anim_blbl:

Ok, see what you think, although you might have to hit refresh for your browser to see the new page. :nabble_smiley_wink:

:nabble_smiley_thinking:

My wife gave the same expression after she asked why I was smiling as I typed.

Blame it on the cabin fever.

The page looks great - thanks a lot for adding it. Once I hopefully hear back from one of the ebay sellers I asked to measure it, I'll report back.

https://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-mirror-inside-rr-view-adhesive_e5az-17700-a.html

Thanks David.

Contacted them and they said I would receive the Replaced By part of DU5Z-17700-P. This is all I am finding online also. One seller got back to me and said the DU5Z was the shorter version.

Only one dealership has the E5AZ but it's for a customer.

Looks like JY or going with the shorter one.