Bullnose Forums

Uh...whats weird in this pic?

Looks amazing, but I dont know about 10g's.

Ya...it looks great, and I actually dig the flatbed (and I usually do not), but $10k?...I think that's pushin' it.

Those plugs are also used by paintless dent removal services, but that's still a ton of them!

Those plugs are also used by paintless dent removal services, but that's still a ton of them!

I don't know exactly how the companies apply the rust proofing but with the diy options I've seen that could have been done with 1 or 2 plugs and a length of hose. Have the kit ready to do it for the cargo light and cab corners/rear supercab section.

Really nice truck though. Admittedly I wouldn't be happy at all with all those plugs if I hadn't been told about it beforehand and agreed to it.

I don't know exactly how the companies apply the rust proofing but with the diy options I've seen that could have been done with 1 or 2 plugs and a length of hose. Have the kit ready to do it for the cargo light and cab corners/rear supercab section.

Really nice truck though. Admittedly I wouldn't be happy at all with all those plugs if I hadn't been told about it beforehand and agreed to it.

I would have filled them in and smoothed them out before paint. But its his truck....

I would have filled them in and smoothed them out before paint. But its his truck....

The rustproofing companies here are using some different color plugs these days (when they have them in-stock). They used white plugs in one of our cars...can't remember if it is my wife's Lexus or the white VW I sold a year or so ago. They don't stand out as much as black plugs on a white vehicle.