Bullnose Forums

Rust Free Kentucky Truck

I contacted this guy before he put up pictures and a longer more detailed description. Really nice guy, and it sounds like he really wants someone to take good care of his dads old truck. Being that I am more into flaresides and 4x4s, I am not going to purchase it. However it is a great starting point for a restoration if you want a body in good shape, and a complete truck.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/benton-dads-1982-ford-pickup/7103535708.html

She's a little grungy lookin', but I'll give her credit for not being rusted all to bits, and it gets a nod for being blue. lol. I'd buy it.

It is a nice looking truck and I think it'll buff out.:nabble_smiley_happy: Seriously, I wish I either had the money to buy it or convince my son to but he doesn't believe anything over 10 years old is worth having. I think it's more to do with an image he wants to present to others. I'd rather drive an ugly vehicle down the road than own a beautiful driveway decoration.

It is a nice looking truck and I think it'll buff out.:nabble_smiley_happy: Seriously, I wish I either had the money to buy it or convince my son to but he doesn't believe anything over 10 years old is worth having. I think it's more to do with an image he wants to present to others. I'd rather drive an ugly vehicle down the road than own a beautiful driveway decoration.

Yup. He said its been parked since 1997. So, Id attribute the lack of rot to that.

I could buy it, but I am trying to finish projects, like the garage, my dads truck, and I would like to get little blue cleaned up a little bit.