Bullnose Forums

New to the Mahal , ...NZ 86 F150 Lariat Supercab

NZCOBRA

After all we are in NZ , whoops how did that happen . photo was upside down tried adding the string , but no luck ! .

LOL! So, down under, meaning upside down? This forum, like many, doesn't read the orientation data in pictures, so you have to get the orientation right before uploading.

Open it in an editing app and then save it. That usually does it as the app reads the data and re-orients it.

LOL! So, down under, meaning upside down? This forum, like many, doesn't read the orientation data in pictures, so you have to get the orientation right before uploading.

Open it in an editing app and then save it. That usually does it as the app reads the data and re-orients it.

Thanks Gary finally got it there , I tried add a message for the photo but it didnt go to the post ?

This is my 302 , has got a later model air box , because of the comp steel roller rockers and alloy valve covers ,when i first got the truck , I removed both tanks and cleaned and replaced pumps , and fitted new tank selector valve , have driven truck to Hamilton ,about 450 miles and back in one day ,no issues . I have done front wheel bearings , ball joints and tie rods ,need to get some more caster and camber in it , truck is 98% rust free , it needs a few panels aligning, its had a few bits replaced over the years and i would like to do a two tone i:e blue hood etc. . Cheers .

Thanks Gary finally got it there , I tried add a message for the photo but it didnt go to the post ?

This is my 302 , has got a later model air box , because of the comp steel roller rockers and alloy valve covers ,when i first got the truck , I removed both tanks and cleaned and replaced pumps , and fitted new tank selector valve , have driven truck to Hamilton ,about 450 miles and back in one day ,no issues . I have done front wheel bearings , ball joints and tie rods ,need to get some more caster and camber in it , truck is 98% rust free , it needs a few panels aligning, its had a few bits replaced over the years and i would like to do a two tone i:e blue hood etc. . Cheers .

Glad you got the pic figured out. Looks good!

You've really done a lot of work to the truck. I'll bet it gets lots of thumbs-up when you drive it.

Glad you got the pic figured out. Looks good!

You've really done a lot of work to the truck. I'll bet it gets lots of thumbs-up when you drive it.

Thanks for that , yes especially with a Bloodhound hanging out the back window ! not that many Bullnose around here, I have only seen one 85 Supercab short deck , and a standard cab , I will add some pictures soon , from what I have done . Cheers

Thanks for that , yes especially with a Bloodhound hanging out the back window ! not that many Bullnose around here, I have only seen one 85 Supercab short deck , and a standard cab , I will add some pictures soon , from what I have done . Cheers

Ken Blythen has an F250 up north of you. But, when he was here a couple of years ago he said the Bullnose trucks are few and far between down there.