Bullnose Forums

Gas Pedal assembly

Ok cool I will keep an eye out. I'm pretty the the mounting is the same. I will check, I cant remember if its thick or thin off hand. I want to say thin, but I'll double check. Anyway you can get me a thickness measurement to base off of?

Just for reference here are the measurements at the perceived middle of the curve (so a ballpark measurement).

0.45" vs 0.65"

IMG_20200425_195431.jpg.7971307072a19da8920d06e6850e0395.jpgIMG_20200425_195400.jpg.53d404bfb6120b57156dc042796c297d.jpg

The clearance bit is what I figured although I didn't expect both that and motor.

Just for reference here are the measurements at the perceived middle of the curve (so a ballpark measurement).

0.45" vs 0.65"

The clearance bit is what I figured although I didn't expect both that and motor.

Being that the floor is completely home made at this point I'm not really worried about clearance, worst case scenario if need be I'll shim it at the fire wall. Thank you man, that should definitely be documented.

Being that the floor is completely home made at this point I'm not really worried about clearance, worst case scenario if need be I'll shim it at the fire wall. Thank you man, that should definitely be documented.

For what it's worth, my cab is from a 1990 and I noticed no difference between the pedal in it, and the pedal in my old 86 cab. I tossed the 86 one because they were identical in every way I could see and there was nothing wrong with the one from the 90. I've seen the stepped version as well, but only on the aeronose (92-96) trucks.

For what it's worth, my cab is from a 1990 and I noticed no difference between the pedal in it, and the pedal in my old 86 cab. I tossed the 86 one because they were identical in every way I could see and there was nothing wrong with the one from the 90. I've seen the stepped version as well, but only on the aeronose (92-96) trucks.

Thanks Shaun.

Good to know that there are a number of additional years that will work. Didn't realize the stepped ones were that much later.

0.45" vs 0.65"

Angelo - Don't sweat it. The shipping won't be much. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Scott - I'll measure this one tomorrow.

Shaun - The '90 probably had the E7 version, that's the replacement for the E0 version.

Yes my 95 had the stepped pedal.

Gary awesome, if you still have my address send her my way and let me know what I owe ya. Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes my 95 had the stepped pedal.

Gary awesome, if you still have my address send her my way and let me know what I owe ya. Thank you!!

Gary, I received the pedal and got her all mounted up. Thank you much!

Angelo - I probably have one and will look in a bit.

All - Here's the info from the MPC on the part numbers. Looks like there were only two and, oddly enough, the odd one was only for the 300 when there was interference with the carpet or mat.

Do we need a page for this?

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n58065/Overall_Header.jpghttp://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n58065/9725_Header.jpghttp://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n58065/9725-1.jpghttp://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n58065/9725-2.jpg

I'm glad this got brought up.

I noticed the other day that with my carpet i am having interference issues. The truck originally had vinyl mat. I wonder what the big difference between these are.