Bullnose Forums

Woodgrain Instrument bezel [E2TZ-1004D70-D] - NOS

Looks to be a great piece, but look carefully.....

I bought one of these thinking it would work on my 83 and only after it was all installed did I learn that turning left told me to put my seatbelt on and turning right told me to brake - LOL

I eventually had to very carefully remove the offending filters and reposition them to work properly. The size of the turn signal arrows is also different in this early version, but that's a small detail.

Troy

I bought one of these thinking it would work on my 83 and only after it was all installed did I learn that turning left told me to put my seatbelt on and turning right told me to brake - LOL

I eventually had to very carefully remove the offending filters and reposition them to work properly. The size of the turn signal arrows is also different in this early version, but that's a small detail.

Troy

This must be a 1980 only bezel, or something else?

This one wouldn't work in my 1984 unless I moved both turn arrows and swapped them with the brake and seat belt lights. Interesting, I didn't realize that there were differences in the indicator lights...

Troy

This must be a 1980 only bezel, or something else?

This one wouldn't work in my 1984 unless I moved both turn arrows and swapped them with the brake and seat belt lights. Interesting, I didn't realize that there were differences in the indicator lights...

Yes, the 1980 was a one-year wonder in several ways, including where the indicators are in those windows.

• 2 weeks later...