Bullnose Forums

Small block ZF-5 and T-case on facebook

reamer

Brian - I don't recognize that t-case. It doesn't look like an NP208, or a BW1345 that I would have expected on your truck, or a BW1356 that I think is on that ZF5.

And, it occurred to me that I don't need to take more pics as I already have them. Here's the front view of a BW1345, and you can see the 6 holes where it bolts to the tranny, with no mount provisions otherwise:

And in this pic you can see the 6 bolt holes on the back of the tranny, as well as how the tranny bolts to the mount and the mount to the crossmember:

Mine is a BW 1345. I just dropped it in one piece with shifter and front snout cause then it's just a four bolts to the trans.

Brian - I don't recognize that t-case. It doesn't look like an NP208, or a BW1345 that I would have expected on your truck, or a BW1356 that I think is on that ZF5.

And, it occurred to me that I don't need to take more pics as I already have them. Here's the front view of a BW1345, and you can see the 6 holes where it bolts to the tranny, with no mount provisions otherwise:

And in this pic you can see the 6 bolt holes on the back of the tranny, as well as how the tranny bolts to the mount and the mount to the crossmember:

Gary, now that I got to see the Facebook link with that trans for sale on my desktop and not my phone I see how it mounts differently than my set up. It looked similar on my phone screen. That's why I wasn't understanding earlier. Thanks for the education and the underside of your truck looks fantastic.👍

Gary, now that I got to see the Facebook link with that trans for sale on my desktop and not my phone I see how it mounts differently than my set up. It looked similar on my phone screen. That's why I wasn't understanding earlier. Thanks for the education and the underside of your truck looks fantastic.👍

No problem. Happy to help.

And thanks, the underside is much better now than it was when I pulled the truck down for transformation. The engine had been leaking oil and it was gross under there. So I spent a lot of time with brake cleaner and paper towels cleaning it up. Now I can work under there w/o having to use hand cleaner all over just to clean up.