Bullnose Forums

Reproduction spoked wheel?

Yes, I'd say it is a repro, but I don't know.

Says it is interchange part number E2TZ 1015-D, and the catalog says that is a Type 5, argent, and will be marked with an LX.

But, the advert also says "Brand: Crash Parts Fast". That's not very confidence inspiring. :nabble_anim_confused:

Says it is interchange part number E2TZ 1015-D, and the catalog says that is a Type 5, argent, and will be marked with an LX.

But, the advert also says "Brand: Crash Parts Fast". That's not very confidence inspiring. :nabble_anim_confused:

it also says it's out of stock

"Crash Parts Fast" is also the name of the seller.

The listed part number (STL01160U15) is the same part number that Keystone uses to identify the remanufactured wheel for Ford part number E2TZ-1015-D, which is the correct wheel for 1982 - 1986 Bullnose trucks.

I purchased a set of 5 of wheels like this (15x8 version) from a similar Ebay vendor a few years ago, and they came in Keystone boxes. They looked brand new and are on Lucille right now. At the time, these same wheels were available from multiple vendors, so I negotiated a cheaper price for the set. What was once a very common and cheap wheel to purchase, these wheels are now disappearing.

"Crash Parts Fast" is also the name of the seller.

The listed part number (STL01160U15) is the same part number that Keystone uses to identify the remanufactured wheel for Ford part number E2TZ-1015-D, which is the correct wheel for 1982 - 1986 Bullnose trucks.

I purchased a set of 5 of wheels like this (15x8 version) from a similar Ebay vendor a few years ago, and they came in Keystone boxes. They looked brand new and are on Lucille right now. At the time, these same wheels were available from multiple vendors, so I negotiated a cheaper price for the set. What was once a very common and cheap wheel to purchase, these wheels are now disappearing.

Claims to be in stock:

https://www.autozone.com/collision-body-parts-and-hardware/wheel/keystone-collision-wheel-stl01160u15/182461_0_0

NOS:

https://www.rearcounter.com/E2TZ-1015-D-parts2221530.html