Bullnose Forums

A/C Vacuum Motor - Found 4/20/2020

salans7

Anybody possibly have a parts truck with a good condition HVAC vent/recirc door vaccum motor on it? I'm looking for the one in the engine bay on the plenum box, mine was rusted out, and so were the ones in the junkyard. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Motorcraft # is YH-362, part# is EOTZ-18A318-A

Thanks!

Pic borrowed from Mr. Lewis

A-C_Blend_door_actuator.jpg.b6b9d40d1c45b3c622febf9deb0534f5.jpg

Shaun - I should have one, and I could send it along with your documentation. Let me go look - after I finish my cup of French roast.

Shaun - I have this one. Will it do? The hint of maroon is overspray appears to be from when Mom had Dad's truck painted years ago.

Recirc_Motor.jpg.35c4452316207779b8c80a7edc2f69a2.jpg

Shaun - I have this one. Will it do? The hint of maroon is overspray appears to be from when Mom had Dad's truck painted years ago.

Shaun - I'm sorry to be an "indian giver". (My wife's an indian, and I'm not ABOUT to give her away.) But I checked the inventory of parts that came w/Big Blue and I have two of those motors, NOS. So, how 'bout I keep one for Dad's truck and return the other to Florida? :nabble_smiley_happy:

Shaun - I'm sorry to be an "indian giver". (My wife's an indian, and I'm not ABOUT to give her away.) But I checked the inventory of parts that came w/Big Blue and I have two of those motors, NOS. So, how 'bout I keep one for Dad's truck and return the other to Florida? :nabble_smiley_happy:

Is that a fair trade?

YH-362.thumb.jpg.ca059c2d3f6e5fb17af1b0af7c0afba1.jpg

• 1 month later...