Bullnose Forums

Hello From Central Illinois

Newusr

Hey I'm new on here. From Central Illinois. I acquired an '86 F150 through a trade last year. Traded a Dodge Caliber that wasn't running for it.

I've did a few things to the truck over the winter. So far it has new front brakes, calipers and rotors. Not finished yet but I will get there hopefully this summer. I'm not a mechanic but I have worked on my own vehicles for over 10 years and love doing it. I'm still learning new things with each vehicle I get to work with.

Ball joints

Tie rods/ends

Used steering gear box

Pitman arm

Glued carpet cover over dash with contact cement. Didn't turn out half bad, will post photos,. Headliner

Duraspark II conversation

Carter YF carb replacement (non feedback from eBay)

Removed some unneeded vacuum accessories

Removed the '86 PCM

Photos

https://ibb.co/h8hBSs2

https://ibb.co/DGmNSkH

https://ibb.co/QQkpkLZ

Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a city/town/zip.

On the pics, you can post them on here. The instructions are on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

And, how about a signature? How to do that's also in the FAQ's, and it helps us give you good answers to your questions as we know what your truck is.

In addition, you could put your name in there 'cause it is going to get old calling you Newusr. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a city/town/zip.

On the pics, you can post them on here. The instructions are on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

And, how about a signature? How to do that's also in the FAQ's, and it helps us give you good answers to your questions as we know what your truck is.

In addition, you could put your name in there 'cause it is going to get old calling you Newusr. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Welcome! I have family in the LaSalle/Peru area.

Welcome! I have family in the LaSalle/Peru area.

Im in good old Decatur IL. Name is AJ btw. Using the forums on the smartphone is less to be desired by me. So I'm working on familiarizing myself with the forums. I've been members of other forums. Crownvic.net and grandmarq.net. along with some other ones. I have been trolling on here for about 6-7 months off and on, and yesterday finally decided to join.

Looking forward to all the information I can gather from you guys and hopefully I can contribute some back myself.

Thanks!

- aj

Im in good old Decatur IL. Name is AJ btw. Using the forums on the smartphone is less to be desired by me. So I'm working on familiarizing myself with the forums. I've been members of other forums. Crownvic.net and grandmarq.net. along with some other ones. I have been trolling on here for about 6-7 months off and on, and yesterday finally decided to join.

Looking forward to all the information I can gather from you guys and hopefully I can contribute some back myself.

Thanks!

- aj

Aj, you are now on the map. Hope I can remember the name as Newusr will get old. :nabble_smiley_wink: