Bullnose Forums

Seeking Wire Connector Tabs

Bill has some of the type I need. We're involved in some tough negotiations right now... lol

It's really close to an F1TZ-14A163-E, but the -E has a second alignment pin to keep components from moving. You could definitely make it work though.

Wiring retainers are frequently available, just poorly cataloged and stupid expensive. I'll keep looking and see if I can find the exact one.

It's really close to an F1TZ-14A163-E, but the -E has a second alignment pin to keep components from moving. You could definitely make it work though.

Wiring retainers are frequently available, just poorly cataloged and stupid expensive. I'll keep looking and see if I can find the exact one.

Myrl - If you can come up with a good catalog of these things we could put it up on here and it would be a big help to us.

Myrl - If you can come up with a good catalog of these things we could put it up on here and it would be a big help to us.

Sorry Gary, that's the problem. They were VERY poorly cataloged until about 2010 when Ford finally started illustrating them. I wish I could help!