Bullnose Forum

1982 Bronco

gatof16

• 2 weeks later...

Always exciting when it starts!

Keeping chugging away!!

IMG_49891.thumb.jpg.2f0077cb5a88106786eef0c0bbe82f35.jpgSome more progress...we got the carb tuned better and drove it to the gas station a block away. Feels like the brake calipers are sticking, but maybe they just need to be used a little. It sounds like something is knocking in the top of the engine...IMG_49891.thumb.jpg.2f0077cb5a88106786eef0c0bbe82f35.jpg

Some more progress...we got the carb tuned better and drove it to the gas station a block away. Feels like the brake calipers are sticking, but maybe they just need to be used a little. It sounds like something is knocking in the top of the engine...IMG_49891.jpg

Sure enough...6099811611.thumb.jpg.a6470ada5b525058179c7411b30f97c0.jpg

That would do it! Ouch! So, what caused that is the question.

I looked back over your posts and don't see where I asked you where you live. Nor did I ask if you want on the map. I ask now 'cause I think the Kum & Go chain is local to me in the Tulsa area. Looking at their map for this area they go as far west as Stillwater, NE to Mount Vernon, MO. And SE to Fort Smith, AR.

So, where are you?

That would do it! Ouch! So, what caused that is the question.

I looked back over your posts and don't see where I asked you where you live. Nor did I ask if you want on the map. I ask now 'cause I think the Kum & Go chain is local to me in the Tulsa area. Looking at their map for this area they go as far west as Stillwater, NE to Mount Vernon, MO. And SE to Fort Smith, AR.

So, where are you?

Hey Gary, we are in Owasso!