Bullnose Forums

Forum & Website Suggestions

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you viewing the forum in an app (like CrapaTalk), or in a true browser (like Chrome)?

Using the default browser on my iPhone...what is it, Safari?

I use Chrome on my laptop, and it's fine. It's just on the phone where it cuts off.

I have tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox plus a couple other open source browsers for iPhones that are supposed to help with mobile display issues. None fixed the problem with cut off on the right with either the iPhone 8 Plus or the iPhone X. With the phone in landscape mode I can usually read almost everything. The amount cut off varies, and I believe it has to do with the dimensions of embedded images. It is a nusciance, but there does not seem to be anything that can be done about it except to use an actual computer.

It is a nusciance, but there does not seem to be anything that can be done about it except to use an actual computer.

Well, knowing that it's not just me is good if nothing else. I'm OK with this stuff, but I haven't been able to find any fixes, and I didn't want it to be something that an 8 year old would roll their eyes at me while taking 10 seconds to correct...lol.