Bullnose Forums

noob

ulmapache

Welcome! Sure glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of Oregon? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you if we have a town/city/zip code.

And, we are in awe of the cheap and nice trucks you have up there. There are usually two or three per day shown on here for a lot less money than they'd get elsewhere.

Welcome! Sure glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of Oregon? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you if we have a town/city/zip code.

And, we are in awe of the cheap and nice trucks you have up there. There are usually two or three per day shown on here for a lot less money than they'd get elsewhere.

Reedsport...small town on the southern Oregon coast between Florence and Coos Bay... Ja, some good prices out here..my truck as far as i can figure by pedal wear and general appearance has around 150,000 miles...have seen these trucks with 250+ thousand, and they will make some visible blue smoke when cold, and the interiors are much more worn...this one barely makes a bit of grey haze... and rolls coal when I step on the pedal. No oil usage so far, only on the first for me oil and filter change. So I figure I've got a decent truck for under $2500...even better if I can get this fuel tank sending/draw units issue settled... Oh, and swap out that hood...LOL!!! Someone forgot to grab the drivers side spring/hinge and unlock it before trying to close the hood...TWEAK!!!

Reedsport...small town on the southern Oregon coast between Florence and Coos Bay... Ja, some good prices out here..my truck as far as i can figure by pedal wear and general appearance has around 150,000 miles...have seen these trucks with 250+ thousand, and they will make some visible blue smoke when cold, and the interiors are much more worn...this one barely makes a bit of grey haze... and rolls coal when I step on the pedal. No oil usage so far, only on the first for me oil and filter change. So I figure I've got a decent truck for under $2500...even better if I can get this fuel tank sending/draw units issue settled... Oh, and swap out that hood...LOL!!! Someone forgot to grab the drivers side spring/hinge and unlock it before trying to close the hood...TWEAK!!!

You are on the map. :nabble_smiley_good:

And, you can get the fuel tank situation sorted.

As for the hood hinge, you need to replace that thing!

Welcome and nice looking truck! That frontal shot shows well that some trucks came with the rubber strips on the front bumper without the bumper guards.

:nabble_anim_handshake:

LOL...Ja, someone (not me, bought it that way) didn't grab and unlock that driver side hinge/spring before trying to lower the hood... Probably the easiest part of the project.. Hoods are what 40 bucks..

LOL...Ja, someone (not me, bought it that way) didn't grab and unlock that driver side hinge/spring before trying to lower the hood... Probably the easiest part of the project.. Hoods are what 40 bucks..

Yay Oregon Coast! My aunt and my cousin live in Florence. My aunt has lived there for many years. She is one of the managers at the Florence Bi-Mart.

Also, previously my grandpa owned Lakeshore Myrtlewood south of town and my aunt used to run that shop before she started at Bi-Mart. Definitely a beautiful part of Oregon. I love the area.

Great looking truck, please post more pics.