Bullnose Forums

Bronco molding trim set - used

Pffft, that's not expensive....

This is expensive...lol.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353050043586

That made me laugh out loud!

That sign should read “Losing Team of Navasota.” A bit harsh perhaps, but then so is that monstrosity in the foreground. Lose the high heels, and she’ll clean up well. Then fix what can only be explained as a Covid-induced delusionary typo.

Hi All, Many of the E-Bay sellers today are getting real greedy with their price's. Over the last twenty something years I have bought a lot of NOS parts for my 1984 F-250 HD 4x4, and have gotten some real good deals. Today if you see something you really need you pretty much have to pay up for it.

Hi All, Many of the E-Bay sellers today are getting real greedy with their price's. Over the last twenty something years I have bought a lot of NOS parts for my 1984 F-250 HD 4x4, and have gotten some real good deals. Today if you see something you really need you pretty much have to pay up for it.

Amen! If you don't buy now the parts will only get more expensive and picked over. So what you'll find later will be what others have passed by. Been there, done that.