Bullnose Forums

Hello from MS

Jason2215

Hello from South Mississippi! We purchased our first bullnose, a 1984 Bronco, about a month ago and brought her home to the deep south for what we THINK will be a frame-on restoration project. Time will tell how that works out as we dive into the unknown in our small garage. I joined a separate Bronco site and was turned on to this forum as well, and I'm excited to get started and gain some knowledge and share some info as well.

I have limited knowledge of most of the tasks that are in front of me, so it's really going to be an adventure. I'll try to add a "before photo" of the day she came home (I'm not sure why it's showing up sideways), she's currently on jack stands in the garage while I avoid drilling/grinding rivets to install the lift :nabble_smiley_angry:

Bronco1.jpg.78eb0c24dcb4504ede54992320fd1a2a.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where is MS? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I just had a city or zip code.

The pic is sideways because you took it sideways and this forum, like many forums, isn't smart enough to decode the orientation info in the pic's metadata and turn it. But if you open the pic in editing software/app and then save it that usually does the trick. Your computer/phone/tablet will re-orient the pic and when you save it it should work in the forum.

That, and how to create a signature, is explained on the page here: Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

I'm still hoping to own a Bronco one day. So I'm envious. And, will be watching your build closely. So, I hope you'll start a thread on it in the main section so we can all kibbitz.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where is MS? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I just had a city or zip code.

The pic is sideways because you took it sideways and this forum, like many forums, isn't smart enough to decode the orientation info in the pic's metadata and turn it. But if you open the pic in editing software/app and then save it that usually does the trick. Your computer/phone/tablet will re-orient the pic and when you save it it should work in the forum.

That, and how to create a signature, is explained on the page here: Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

I'm still hoping to own a Bronco one day. So I'm envious. And, will be watching your build closely. So, I hope you'll start a thread on it in the main section so we can all kibbitz.

And, just like that you added a signature, inc your name. Well done! :nabble_anim_claps:

Welcome! Cougar fan in Mississippi?

I know I know. I'm a transplant. Joined the AF from Washington and after I grew up a little, we retired here in MS. We love it and while I'm a lifelong Coug fan, we will not be moving back to WA anytime soon. So, I stay up late to watch a lot of football and basketball!