Bullnose Forums

Hey Guys!

Hey guys! My names Gid! I'm just shy of 21, live in Northwest Indiana and I LOVE only two things on this earth to pieces, trains, and my 85' F150, "Bluejay". I bought Bluejay a year ago, and have been working on it in bits in pieces, but progress has been slow.

Bluejay is a 2WD 302W that has EFI, which is a massive PAIN!!!

I found out about y'all on FB on the Bullnose Group, and figured it was time for me to join.

I love my old girl, but god does she cause pain for me! I need your advice on how to get her roadworthy again!

In the mean time, feel free to hit me up about trains, trucks or anything else!

66725152_2418282928497338_407441969455824896_o.thumb.jpg.9741382fe70bfed8ddee233cd18c8d26.jpg

Welcome Gid! I like the two tone blue. You're in good hands here. I'm a year older than you and trust me, you're going to learn a lot from these guys and their efforts.

Thank you! This is one weird truck man, I haven't seen any color combo like it, even in documents.

Welcome, Gid! I welcomed you in your other thread, so I'll save it here.

But, could you do us and yourself a favor? Put the info about your truck in a signature? That way we'll know what it is as we try to help you, and won't have to guess. And, if you don't mind, put your name there as well? That way we can be on a first name basis, which is just more personal.

Welcome, Gid! I welcomed you in your other thread, so I'll save it here.

But, could you do us and yourself a favor? Put the info about your truck in a signature? That way we'll know what it is as we try to help you, and won't have to guess. And, if you don't mind, put your name there as well? That way we can be on a first name basis, which is just more personal.

Will do!!