Bullnose Forums

Window Sticker Contest

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bringing this back to current discussion. It was mentioned a few days ago that not only would having a window sticker benefit parking lot discussions/passersby but it might also bring new owners of sold trucks back here. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yes, let's get this going again. I'm going to move several posts from the Fuel tank, sending unit and radiator... [Ford Truck Show - 9/4/21] thread here. But it'll look slightly disjointed as in the first post I move here will be the one by John/Machspeed where he replies to David/1986F150Six and mentions decals.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, let's get this going again. I'm going to move several posts from the Fuel tank, sending unit and radiator... [Ford Truck Show - 9/4/21] thread here. But it'll look slightly disjointed as in the first post I move here will be the one by John/Machspeed where he replies to David/1986F150Six and mentions decals.
Here's a link to my "business card" if that might help.

And this is what it looks like. Note that while our URL is going to change when we move to the new servers, this one will be re-directed to the new one so there won't be a problem.

Here's a link to my "business card" if that might help.

And this is what it looks like. Note that while our URL is going to change when we move to the new servers, this one will be re-directed to the new one so there won't be a problem.

I vote for new thread. As for decal, OUTSIDE - I have tinted back glass. And keep it simple - truck graphic with site name and maybe address or QR. Here's what I have on my back glass now. I don't mind a sticker or two.IMG_20210703_123242010.jpg.af4785b1f6b322a1119102c96a84b813.jpg

I vote for new thread. As for decal, OUTSIDE - I have tinted back glass. And keep it simple - truck graphic with site name and maybe address or QR.

Here's what I have on my back glass now. I don't mind a sticker or two.

Can the winner of the sticker design offer the sticker for sale? Or even if they don't win can they sell it to anyone that wants it if approved design? Because it will take a lot of effort to design and make. Just wanted to see if there were any incentives.

Can the winner of the sticker design offer the sticker for sale? Or even if they don't win can they sell it to anyone that wants it if approved design? Because it will take a lot of effort to design and make. Just wanted to see if there were any incentives.

Good question, Jonathan.

It has been over a year and we have a lot of new people and new ideas. So here's what I propose:

• Let's have a new thread with a poll in it. (You can only do a poll in the first post of a thread.) And the poll will show all of the options which we want to vote on.

• But, we need to put forth all of the versions we want to vote on in this thread so I can put them in the new thread/poll as I cannot modify the poll once it is started.

And the winner of the poll is our "officially unofficial" sticker/decal. But, I don't think that would stop any of you from offering another version, assuming it doesn't go against our guidelines and is in good taste.

Does that make sense, folks? If so, please go back through and tell me which ones you want to vote on.

• 2 weeks later...

Good question, Jonathan.

It has been over a year and we have a lot of new people and new ideas. So here's what I propose:

• Let's have a new thread with a poll in it. (You can only do a poll in the first post of a thread.) And the poll will show all of the options which we want to vote on.

• But, we need to put forth all of the versions we want to vote on in this thread so I can put them in the new thread/poll as I cannot modify the poll once it is started.

And the winner of the poll is our "officially unofficial" sticker/decal. But, I don't think that would stop any of you from offering another version, assuming it doesn't go against our guidelines and is in good taste.

Does that make sense, folks? If so, please go back through and tell me which ones you want to vote on.

Bumping this since the domain name change came up again... The one sticker on the back of my '84 is lonely!

(Off-Topic: That said, I did consider putting a "covid built" sticker/decal on it, but all the ones I found looked like generic garbage :nabble_poo-23_orig:)

Good question, Jonathan.

Thanks for the update. Sorry for the delay. I will see if I can have something designed as I am not very good at such things.

Good question, Jonathan.

Thanks for the update. Sorry for the delay. I will see if I can have something designed as I am not very good at such things.

Jonathan, don't spend your money to have that done. We have something in the works.