Bullnose Forums

1982 F100 Flareside on eBay

Nice! I don’t care for the color. Or the rear bumper.

Oh my that color is too much...lol. No interior pics, no engine bay pics, and no pics of inside the bed.

I find some of these custom colors really suck the resale value out of the vehicle.

Nice! I don’t care for the color. Or the rear bumper.

Oh my that color is too much...lol. No interior pics, no engine bay pics, and no pics of inside the bed.

I find some of these custom colors really suck the resale value out of the vehicle.

From what pictures are there, I'm seeing quite a bit of what looks to be overspray.

From what pictures are there, I'm seeing quite a bit of what looks to be overspray.

I was thinking the same thing. A quick cheap paint job to try to make a fast sell. There's nothing wrong with an inexpensive paint job if it's done well though. This truck says to me that something is not being shown.

I was thinking the same thing. A quick cheap paint job to try to make a fast sell. There's nothing wrong with an inexpensive paint job if it's done well though. This truck says to me that something is not being shown.

The ever so common 20 footer presentation with no helpful information about the condition really is starting to wear on me. I don't understand why so many sellers put so little effort into their ads and then complain about tire kicker buyers wasting their time.

The ever so common 20 footer presentation with no helpful information about the condition really is starting to wear on me. I don't understand why so many sellers put so little effort into their ads and then complain about tire kicker buyers wasting their time.

"Ended" @ $3503; no sale.