Bullnose Forums

Testimonial for Ford engines!

My son's 1984 F150 with 4.9L with 254K miles. The feedback system is still functional, with original computer.

My 1986 F150 with 4.9L with 214K miles. [Duraspark conversion]

Both are driven daily and both have original internals, except for mine having had the oil pump replaced.

:nabble_smiley_happy:

My 1986 F150 with 4.9L with 214K miles. [Duraspark conversion]

Both are driven daily and both have original internals, except for mine having had the oil pump replaced.

:nabble_smiley_happy:

Mine also has all the original internals except for the oil pump, but at 138K miles it's just a baby. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Mine also has all the original internals except for the oil pump, but at 138K miles it's just a baby. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Should be good for 200+K more! :nabble_smiley_good:

At my current rate of driving, I'll be able to drive it to the end of my days, leave it to my son, and then *he* can drive it until he's 94. That'll do!

Should be good for 200+K more! :nabble_smiley_good:

At my current rate of driving, I'll be able to drive it to the end of my days, leave it to my son, and then *he* can drive it until he's 94. That'll do!

And, another drive to Skiatook! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Sure, why not?

Our summer plans for this year are dead (Med cruise to Spain, France, and Italy) and have been rescheduled to 2021, so I was thinking the other day that a good way to burn the surplus vacation time would be to make it out to Skiatook this year...then I realized that September isn't THAT far away, close enough that Gary is unlikely to want a bunch of germy people over to his house....

So...maybe Skiatook 2022?

Sure, why not?

Our summer plans for this year are dead (Med cruise to Spain, France, and Italy) and have been rescheduled to 2021, so I was thinking the other day that a good way to burn the surplus vacation time would be to make it out to Skiatook this year...then I realized that September isn't THAT far away, close enough that Gary is unlikely to want a bunch of germy people over to his house....

So...maybe Skiatook 2022?

Our plans for a big vacation this year are probably dead as well. We were going to the UK immediately after the show, but I really can't see that happening with the pandemic. We don't have to decide until late July, but ......

As for the show, I'm questioning whether it can happen this year. At the most we could have the show but just not the GTG? And right now the idea of having people over doesn't sound good. But, we don't have to decide yet, so.....