Bullnose Forums

New Member in Brooklyn

Crixmix

Here’s a photo for reference

BD6C85C0-E2C9-4A3A-B899-20AE002D5B27.jpeg.49f5d32126b79d67bee92dc49eef0077.jpeg

Chris - You've run afoul of the lack of smarts this, and many forums have. They don't read the camera orientation data in the pic, so if you take a pic with the phone upside down, while it looks good on the phone it won't on here. However, if you open the file in a photo editing app it will usually re-orient the pic, and if you then save it from the app it'll be right on here.

Or, you can use some HTML code to reorient it, which I've done below. The way to do that is explained on this page: Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

BD6C85C0-E2C9-4A3A-B899-20AE002D5B27.jpeg.49f5d32126b79d67bee92dc49eef0077.jpeg

Chris - You've run afoul of the lack of smarts this, and many forums have. They don't read the camera orientation data in the pic, so if you take a pic with the phone upside down, while it looks good on the phone it won't on here. However, if you open the file in a photo editing app it will usually re-orient the pic, and if you then save it from the app it'll be right on here.

Or, you can use some HTML code to reorient it, which I've done below. The way to do that is explained on this page: Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.