Bullnose Forums

Well here I am the newbie.

My fault, York, PA

Welcome aboard Rodeoclown. I used to travel to Lancaster PA every once in a while with a previous employer. I grabbed a free bumper sticker at one of the the PA highway stops one time that said "I stop for Shoefly Pie". I have no idea what Shoefly pie is...lol, must be an eastern PA thing? I stuck it on the window in my garage where it stayed for about 10 years until we replaced the windows a few years ago;).

In any case, well aboard!

My fault, York, PA
Welcome aboard Rodeoclown. I used to travel to Lancaster PA every once in a while with a previous employer. I grabbed a free bumper sticker at one of the the PA highway stops one time that said "I stop for Shoefly Pie". I have no idea what Shoefly pie is...lol, must be an eastern PA thing? I stuck it on the window in my garage where it stayed for about 10 years until we replaced the windows a few years ago;).In any case, well aboard!
Thanks Rembrant, shoefly pie is an actual desert. The primary filling components are a molasses based syrup and crumb used to stiffen the whole mess. There are two varieties, a wet or a dry bottom. I don't know how to tell the difference. They are not an attractive looking pie. The original idea is that the flies would be drawn to the molasses over the intended pie for dessert. The sacrificial lamp if you will. I never got into the idea personally. 

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 06:43 Rembrant [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

Rodeoclown - This is your thread and you can respond how you'd like.  But you should know that responding via email brings with it a LOT of baggage unless you delete it before you hit Send.  And, when you post in other's threads they may not appreciate all of that baggage.

To get rid of the baggage click the three dots, which I've circled in the screenshot below.  That will open up the response and show you all of the baggage that will come with it.  Simply highlight it all and hit delete before you hit Send.  And to show you what the baggage is in this case, I've turned it red - and will then edit my response and delete it after you've seen it.  😇

ThreeDots.thumb.JPG.940dbabfd71a75fba9924fe7b1235e1d.JPG

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 6:03 AM Rodeoclown [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote: