Bullnose Forums

chrome or black grill and headlight housings

I vote chrome. I like the bull's grille, show it off!

I did see a black truck with a gloss black grille, that looked good...

I agree! I think the chrome looks better.

Another vote for the chrome.

I like the black accent on the chrome vs the argent myself.

I bought a factory black (Charcoal?) grill from a local Ford guy to replace my plain grey grill, and it has really grown on me. I like the chrome stuff too, but I was trying to keep my truck on the plain side, but still wanted something other than the original grey grill.

IMG_0325.jpg.e35f7c54fcfacd1f0a2acb5ef472fcf6.jpg

I bought a factory black (Charcoal?) grill from a local Ford guy to replace my plain grey grill, and it has really grown on me. I like the chrome stuff too, but I was trying to keep my truck on the plain side, but still wanted something other than the original grey grill.

The dark center looks great, but the trim and headlight doors gotta be chrome! Rembrandt's truck looks GOOOOD!!

The dark center looks great, but the trim and headlight doors gotta be chrome! Rembrandt's truck looks GOOOOD!!

I think it all depends on what you're going to do for a front bumper. Chrome bumper needs a chrome grill. Black bumper needs a black grill.

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n55517/IMG_0325.jpg

I think that combination would be the perfect look for snakebite's yellow truck. If it is all black, I think it is going to look "toothless," if that makes any sense.

black bumper!

I am going to go for the black look. I will need to buy a grill and paint it a gloss black because the one in the pic was just to get an idea. grill is in really poor shape. I have a black bumper for it too. if I don't like it I can pick up a new chrome bumper and grill for 200.