Bullnose Forums

May 2020 Truck Of The Month Photo Submissions

No, not complicated and a good plan Gary. I was just pulling your leg.

To be fair, you only accepted Ray's nomination while teasing him about wanting to vote for someone else, so any leg pulling for accepting early voting was unwarranted... My apologies sir.

Oh, ok. But, I really didn't "accept" Ray's vote. He thinks he knows which pic he'll vote for when the time comes, but he may change his mind. Which is fine since voting doesn't happen until the poll is available.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not complicated and a good plan Gary. I was just pulling your leg.

To be fair, you only accepted Ray's nomination while teasing him about wanting to vote for someone else, so any leg pulling for accepting early voting was unwarranted... My apologies sir.

Bump! We only have two pics submitted so far. Time's running out as I'm going to start the poll about Wednesday since that's the 15th of the month.

I must say...Cory's rear end is looking mighty fine!:nabble_smiley_wink:

A coworker of mine said he used to call them “hippy trucks” when he was a kid because they looked like they had hips. The new blue paint sure did show up nice in that picture. There must be a 1000 pics of my truck on here lol so I’ll bow out and let one of the others showcase their pride and joy!

I must say...Cory's rear end is looking mighty fine!:nabble_smiley_wink:

A coworker of mine said he used to call them “hippy trucks” when he was a kid because they looked like they had hips. The new blue paint sure did show up nice in that picture. There must be a 1000 pics of my truck on here lol so I’ll bow out and let one of the others showcase their pride and joy!

I nominate this pic of David/1986F150Six's truck. I love the "sunburst" effect. :nabble_smiley_wink:

David_s_Sunburst_Pic_-_Smaller.thumb.jpg.ac1a3356add0903e7ade9b892b9e2a1b.jpg

I nominate this pic of David/1986F150Six's truck. I love the "sunburst" effect. :nabble_smiley_wink:

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n56531/David_s_Sunburst_Pic_-_Smaller.jpg

Great picture!

I hope the tornados didn't hit NW Alabama....heard it was bad weekend for them in the south.

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n56531/David_s_Sunburst_Pic_-_Smaller.jpg

Great picture!

I hope the tornados didn't hit NW Alabama....heard it was bad weekend for them in the south.

I'll submit dads today. I'll admit mine is looking a bit lackluster these days.

20190831_182439.jpg.d0fb4c0d26a86512c6b0c75041789410.jpg