Bullnose Forums

May 2020 Truck Of The Month Photo Submissions

Let's try a two-step process to our TOM picture:

1. Photo Submission: Post up your suggested pics in this thread. (There will be a thread like this for each month.) You'll have until the 15th of each month to submit the pics.

Poll: On the 15th I'll create a new thread with a poll in it as well as the pics of the trucks. You can vote on the picture you like and the winning pic will be posted in a new thread in the Monthly Truck Photo Contest folder.

And some rules:

• There can actually be more than one pic of the same truck, like 66gtk's two pics in this thread. We will vote for the picture, not the truck.

• Pics have to be of a truck owned by a member of this forum, but can be submitted by anyone.

• Once a pic of a truck has won the contest pictures of that truck cannot be submitted and it cannot win for another year.

Do you agree with the rules? Do you agree with the process? Suggestions, please.

Start posting pics!!! :nabble_anim_jump:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we have our first nomination! And, it is a good one. :nabble_smiley_good:

Alan - Too bad your truck wasn't the one in front of Bowes Museum instead of the Mustang. :nabble_smiley_wink:

That pic always reminds me of Great Yarmouth. We, Conoco/Jet, had PortaCabins all over the place in the car park there, so that's what I think of when I see that pic.

Ok, we have our first nomination! And, it is a good one. :nabble_smiley_good:

Alan - Too bad your truck wasn't the one in front of Bowes Museum instead of the Mustang. :nabble_smiley_wink:

That pic always reminds me of Great Yarmouth. We, Conoco/Jet, had PortaCabins all over the place in the car park there, so that's what I think of when I see that pic.

When things return to normal, I will try and get you that pic Gary😉