Bullnose Forums

COVID19 Stimulus Checks

I was reading the news paper this morning, It said that we may not see any of that money until Sept or later. I hope your plans can wait until then.:nabble_anim_confused:

This article says, in part:

The IRS plans to send electronic payments as soon as late next week to more than 115 million Americans as part of the $2 trillion coronavirus law, a week sooner than expected, according to a plan circulated internally Wednesday.

However, $30 million in paper checks for millions of other Americans won't start being sent out until April 24, because the government lacks their banking information. And some of those checks won't reach people until September, the document shows, underscoring the reality that many Americans could have to wait five months to receive their checks.

The IRS plans to send electronic payments as soon as late next week to more than 115 million Americans as part of the $2 trillion coronavirus law, a week sooner than expected, according to a plan circulated internally Wednesday.

However, $30 million in paper checks for millions of other Americans won't start being sent out until April 24, because the government lacks their banking information. And some of those checks won't reach people until September, the document shows, underscoring the reality that many Americans could have to wait five months to receive their checks.

After spending 22 plus years in the Army. For that matter anybody that has spent time in the military. We all understand the government's" hurry up and wait" mentality. If they show up sooner, cool, if not till Sept, cool to. I aint betting the farm on them showing up till Sept...…………….lol

Going to use the $1,200 I am banking on to pay off a chunk of my $1,900 CC bill which is mostly my AFR 165 Renegade heads. Once I do this I will wait for my tax refund which Ive been waiting for since February to be approved I will then find who to do my 306 short block and use it to pay off my CC on that. Then will with any luck have enough credit left over to spend another $2,000 to get my fuel injection setup for my truck.

As far as FiTech goes, I would avoid them. We installed 4 of them at work and all 4 of them had problems and came back after they left with sticking injectors. We been using Holley Snipers at work since then and they work great we've never had one come back out of the some 10 or so we've installed over the last couple years.

Big problem with FiTech is getting tech help to tune it, you will sit on hold for a good hour or two before your call gets answered as its a small company.

That's BS, I file online but I have always filed for a check. There is no way to put in a direct deposit information for the stimulus check. Since they don't have this functionality then they better get the checks to us in a matter of weeks and not months.

But I am sure it will probably be next year considering im still waiting for my tax refund check to be approved and its been sitting pending with the irs since February.

That's BS, I file online but I have always filed for a check. There is no way to put in a direct deposit information for the stimulus check. Since they don't have this functionality then they better get the checks to us in a matter of weeks and not months.

But I am sure it will probably be next year considering im still waiting for my tax refund check to be approved and its been sitting pending with the irs since February.

We file on-line and have the put the money directly into our bank account. Both state and federal are in the bank. So they have our banking info.

We file on-line and have the put the money directly into our bank account. Both state and federal are in the bank. So they have our banking info.

Ive always done a check mailed to me. I don't even know my routing number I would have to go dig out my checks I got like 6 years ago to get the routing number off them. That is if the routing number hasn't changed since then.

Im just keeping an eye on the IRS website as they are supposed to be releasing some kind of page to provide a routing number for direct deposit.