Bullnose Forums

COVID19 Stimulus Checks

My savings account is going to get a boost. :nabble_smiley_good:

After the truck goodies, the rest in going into building a tornado shelter. Going to install it in the barn, underground, and use it as a root cellar.

Cam, lifters, valve springs and a bunch of other nessecites to get the old gal running!

Cam, lifters, valve springs and a bunch of other nessecites to get the old gal running!

Gonna put some of it towards the interior. Dash pad, door panels, and headliner. Trying to get rid of the three different faded colors of brown.

Rebuilding my 300. Good thing, it just got expensive (see my other thread for why :nabble_money-flying-23_orig:)

Also, new tires and an alignment for my '95 Ranger. Just saw cords today :nabble_smiley_oh_no:

It may just be the impetus needed to get Big Blue on the road. I was getting low on "mad money" but still need to get the EFI-to-carb adapter and have the dizzy set up, so will do that. And hopefully there will be enough left for sound deadening.

But there's going to be a rather big bill for fluids as only the rear diff has anything in it. And then there's an exhaust system and alignment. Hmmmm..... :nabble_money-flying-23_orig:

It may just be the impetus needed to get Big Blue on the road. I was getting low on "mad money" but still need to get the EFI-to-carb adapter and have the dizzy set up, so will do that. And hopefully there will be enough left for sound deadening.

But there's going to be a rather big bill for fluids as only the rear diff has anything in it. And then there's an exhaust system and alignment. Hmmmm..... :nabble_money-flying-23_orig:

Well, after looking at the roof on the house, I've decided to use my stimulus check for a partial payment on a new roof. Starting to see signs of being too old and with the pounding sun and hard rains we get here, it's only gonna get worse.