Bullnose Forums

1986 Ford Bronco 4x4 XLT 351 V8 All Original Condition 56k NR

Almost enough blue for me!

Those wheels though... total horror show!

My dad's 87 F150 came with those hubcaps and I hated them as a kid. I convinced him to switch to the spoke wheels and went with him to the junkyards to search for them. We managed to round up two sets, one for the truck and one for his trailer. Those were the days when these trucks were plentiful in the junkyards. The new wheels made that truck look so much better.

My dad's 87 F150 came with those hubcaps and I hated them as a kid. I convinced him to switch to the spoke wheels and went with him to the junkyards to search for them. We managed to round up two sets, one for the truck and one for his trailer. Those were the days when these trucks were plentiful in the junkyards. The new wheels made that truck look so much better.

$11K with over 4 days to go on a NR auction.....my Spidey Sense is tingling. Look at the photos carefully and remember that 20 footers can be made to look near perfect in photos and this one doesn't look close to perfect to me.

$11K with over 4 days to go on a NR auction.....my Spidey Sense is tingling. Look at the photos carefully and remember that 20 footers can be made to look near perfect in photos and this one doesn't look close to perfect to me.

The Ebay auctions seem to always have the same pattern...there is a bunch of bidding up in the first 3 days, then the bidding flatlines until the end of the auction. It might move another few hundred bucks before it closes, but typically they hit the highest price half way through the timeline of the auction. There have been a small handful of really nice Broncos like this one sell for $13k-ish in the past couple years. Usually with nicer wheels and tires, but still...straight rust free trucks do get good prices most of the time.

Nice!

Nice Bronco!!!!!!!!!!! Only the second one I have seen with the all cloth seats and the storage pockets on the back of the seats. When you look it up, unless I missed something, there is no option code for all cloth seats. And yes, Those hubcaps look really bad on that, They do look a lot better with the argent spoke wheels on them.

Nice Bronco!!!!!!!!!!! Only the second one I have seen with the all cloth seats and the storage pockets on the back of the seats. When you look it up, unless I missed something, there is no option code for all cloth seats. And yes, Those hubcaps look really bad on that, They do look a lot better with the argent spoke wheels on them.

SOLD for $11,400.