Bullnose Forums

Tailgate [take-off, years ago]

I purchased an assembly like this off Ebay only 4 years ago in very similar shape for half of that price. But even then, very few people cared about these trucks. Times are changing fast.

I have said it before, but it is worth noting again: prices for parts for the Bullnose trucks are starting to really climb. That is good and bad news for us. The good news is it looks like our beloved Bullnoses are finally start to get recognition in the restoration hobby. This should result in an increase in value. The bad news is it is going to cost a lot more $$$ to restore these trucks.

I purchased an assembly like this off Ebay only 4 years ago in very similar shape for half of that price. But even then, very few people cared about these trucks. Times are changing fast.

I have said it before, but it is worth noting again: prices for parts for the Bullnose trucks are starting to really climb. That is good and bad news for us. The good news is it looks like our beloved Bullnoses are finally start to get recognition in the restoration hobby. This should result in an increase in value. The bad news is it is going to cost a lot more $$$ to restore these trucks.

the one i got last summer for 30.00 was a steal, same thing off a 86 guy took it off for his camper there it sat for 30 plus years