Bullnose Forums

Get-Together: September 16th - Be There!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Da plane!!! Da plane!!!"

You are dating yourself, Chris!

http://memecrunch.com/meme/4ENB9/boss-ze-plane-ze-plane/image.jpg?w=400&c=1

Luckily Chris/MotorsportXLS emailed me and offered to help, so we've worked it a bit behind the scenes. But I need to nail it down ASAP 'cause I need to have the trophies made. (The ones I have picked out are similar to the one below, and will have the name of the show and the class engraved on it.) So, here is what I'm thinking about, but want your opinions.

Furthest Distance Driven I believe that Jonathan is sure to be the winner!! :nabble_anim_claps:

• People's Favorite

• Best Paint

• Best Engine (Must be installed)

• Closest To Stock (Pre-2000)

• Best Upgrades (Modifications?)

Luckily Chris/MotorsportXLS emailed me and offered to help, so we've worked it a bit behind the scenes. But I need to nail it down ASAP 'cause I need to have the trophies made. (The ones I have picked out are similar to the one below, and will have the name of the show and the class engraved on it.) So, here is what I'm thinking about, but want your opinions.

Furthest Distance Driven I believe that Jonathan is sure to be the winner!! :nabble_anim_claps:

• People's Favorite

• Best Paint

• Best Engine (Must be installed)

• Closest To Stock (Pre-2000)

• Best Upgrades (Modifications?)

David, that is ~IF I am successful at making the 1981 ready for the journey. That's a pretty big "if" (unfortunately). I am trying, but it still needs many things done. Also, Gary mentioned Big Blackie may be coming from Washington state?

David, that is ~IF I am successful at making the 1981 ready for the journey. That's a pretty big "if" (unfortunately). I am trying, but it still needs many things done. Also, Gary mentioned Big Blackie may be coming from Washington state?

Don't worry about the mode, just arrive safely!

Yes, Big Blackie is supposed to be here, but I'm not sure he will qualify as having come from Washington. My guess is that Luke will have driven him to Wichita by now and he'll drive down for the day. But, I need to remind him, so thanks.

So, if Jonathan doesn't get his '81 going in time, I'm guess in next up would be Alabama. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yes, Big Blackie is supposed to be here, but I'm not sure he will qualify as having come from Washington. My guess is that Luke will have driven him to Wichita by now and he'll drive down for the day. But, I need to remind him, so thanks.

So, if Jonathan doesn't get his '81 going in time, I'm guess in next up would be Alabama. :nabble_smiley_good:

Oh, boy! :nabble_anim_jump:

Wish I could come but it's 4+ hours for me. If y'all are ever in the OKC area or closer to TX I'll be there!

Oh, wow! That long??? :nabble_smiley_happy:

(Jonathan's driving 1,000 miles, or about 15 hours. And Chris is flying to LA to pick up Bill, and they will either drive the 1,500 miles/24 hours or fly. And then there's getting home.)

I should add that they are staying the weekend, so aren't doing it in one day.

Oh, wow! That long??? :nabble_smiley_happy:

(Jonathan's driving 1,000 miles, or about 15 hours. And Chris is flying to LA to pick up Bill, and they will either drive the 1,500 miles/24 hours or fly. And then there's getting home.)

I should add that they are staying the weekend, so aren't doing it in one day.

:nabble_smiley_scared:

Well dang..... I'll have to see what's going on that weekend. :nabble_anim_confused:

Otherwise, I'll catch the next one early enough to plan it out to fit out schedule better.

:nabble_smiley_scared:

Well dang..... I'll have to see what's going on that weekend. :nabble_anim_confused:

Otherwise, I'll catch the next one early enough to plan it out to fit out schedule better.

Please do! It is a long drive, but we will be having fun so hope you can join us.

Have you seen the flyer?

FORD_TRUCK_FLYER_-_Small.thumb.jpg.ee23199c483ad970841991739d193080.jpg